Sabado, Agosto 27, 2011

Our very own Focaccia Bread

05262011

My family loves eating bread. Srsly. That distinct smell which breads can give, it is so addictive! It's like heaven when we're smelling it. Nakaka-akit talaga. :P Hahaha. So Nicole, my sister, and I tried to bake a focaccia bread. It is an alternative for garlic bread. We chose to bake it than garlic bread because we want to taste something new.


Nicole, who was putting some basil leaves as a topping. It adds flavour and at the same time, aroma. I am sorry 'cause I didn't put  preparation photos here. Na excite kasi ako while we were making the focaccia! =))) You can google naman the recipe. :)
Minced Basil Leaves.


Ready for baking!


Hahaha. Sorry it was burned. It was our first time anyway and this was the first batch!

Second batch of bread. So delicious!

Why not explore new food? Na-enjoy mo na ang food, nakapag-bonding ka pa with your sister! ;) I recommend you to try your very own focaccia. It was easy to bake! You can share it with others pa. 


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento